Business Development Coordinator
Founded in April 2018, Chance is a new sporting ball company that offers a fresh take on athletics through cool designs and vibrant colors to reflect the player. We focus on getting out there and feeling good -- on court and off -- because we believe there’s only upside in taking a chance on yourself.
Giving back to our community is important to us -- we partner with non-profits such as Project Backboard to use courts as a canvas and inspire play.
About the position
Chance is looking for a passionate and hardworking Business Development Coordinator to join our growing organization! As Business Development Coordinator, you will work closely with one of our Co-Founders to secure new sales and partnerships.
With a passion for athletics/fashion, a qualified candidate must be able to work in an early stage startup environment with minimal direction.
- Lead generation: bring in new sales prospects and influencers through cold calling/email outreach and pitch with Co-Founder on larger projects
- Assist with setup of sales/marketing infrastructure: determine processes/tools needed to scale sales in early stages and generate leads
- Keep track of all open projects, assign timelines and manage communication for sales and marketing programs
- Manage social media and email marketing calendars
- Research for outreaches, meetings and proposals
- Build materials and PowerPoint decks for outreaches, meetings and proposals
- Track sales activities and maintain relevant information in sales database
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice across social media, website and email
- Assist with developing and managing content for social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter with an independent working style
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of social media and email marketing
- Keen problem-solving and trouble-shooting abilities; high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Passionate about sports, fashion or arts
- Ideal candidate has cultivated a variety of skills within digital media arts, including photography
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Photoshop a plus
Interested? Send us your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org