BODHI Recycled Basketball
In light of Earth Day, we partnered with artist Jor Ros to design a recycled basketball that symbolizes commitment, renewal and change. Commit to do better, renew old ways and make a positive change. This ball is part of our initiative to be better to our Mother Earth.
The Daruma (traditional Japanese doll face on the ball) is used to represent a strong commitment. When a person thinks of a goal they want to pursue, they fill in the left eye. Once they complete the goal, they fill in the right eye. Notice the left eye of the doll is already filled in, symbolizing the goals you want to set.
- Comes in 29.5" size only. Limited quantity available
- Made with 80% Recycled Rubber
- Excellent performance for outdoor play
- Premium rubber material provides durability on any outdoor court
- Aggressive pebble pattern and deep channels for ultimate grip and control
- Butyl bladder locks in air for optimal ball pressure and shape retention for a consistent bounce throughout your game
- 7 - Men's Official Size, 29.5". Recommended for ages 15 and up
- 6 - Women's Official Size, 28.5". Recommended for ages 12 and up
- 5 - Youth, 27.5". Recommended for boys and girls ages 9 - 11